self respecting coffee company in Europe is considering
the introduction of a line of flavoured coffees, butthey
get frustrated when the project has to be withdrawn
at the moment it comes to produce it in the own factory.
As the European market is a ground coffee market, with
much finer grinds than the USA, it is quite difficult
to make good flavoured ground coffee on a larger scale.
Besides this, runs are quite small, with a lot of different
flavours and there is a high risk of contamination in
the grinders, feeding equipment, packaging lines and
other products in process.
We have a basic range of 7 flavoured ground coffees
packed in 125g :
- Irish Cream - Amaretto - Vanillanut - Hazelnut - Caramel
- Chocolate - Cappuccino.
However we are producing a great variety of flavoured
coffees on order.
Packaging possibilities are :
- Flavoured coffee in beans : 1000g / 5000g
- Flavoured ground coffee : from 7 g to 250g
Available flavours are :
* chocolate flavours : Swiss chocolate - Belgian chocolate
- white chocolate - bitter chocolate - tiramisu -
choc.orange - choc.mint - choc.cherry - choc.blackberry
* fruit flavours : cherry - French vanilla - hazelnut
- walnut - vanillanut - coconut - almond - blackberry
* liqueur flavours : Irish cream - amaretto - grand
marnier (orange liqueur) - kahlua toffee ( coffee liqueur)
Havana rum - cognac - rum&cinnamon
* others : cappuccino - cinnamon - cookies&cream
- caramel etc.